- Global equities are mostly higher after Janet Yellen's dovish comments yesterday that the U.S. will need "extraordinary" support for "some time to come" and following PMI data out of China and Europe.
- However, the Nikkei fell 0.2% after the Tankan survey showed that Japanese companies aren't too happy about their prospects as a sales-tax hike goes into effect today.
- Hong Kong +1.3%, China +0.7%, India -0.1%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 +0.3%, London +0.4%, Paris +0.6%, Frankfurt +0.4%, Madrid +0.6%, Milan +0.4%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow +0.15%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.1%.