- General Motors (GM +0.3%) beat estimates for March sales with the Buick and GMC brands showing some momentum.
- Sales of the Buick Encore soared 76% to 5,279 units and the Regal model doubled sales to 2,424.
- The Silverado-C/K Pickup line showed another steady month with sales up 6.8% to 42,247.
- The new Sierra provided a good portion of the growth at GMC with a sales gain of 22% to 16,863.
- The automaker ended the month with 83 days supply, compared to 87 days a month ago.
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)