- The European launch of the 60-minute Xpert HPV test is underway. The IVD molecular diagnostic assay runs on Cepheid's (CPHD) GeneXpert System.
- The test targets the E6 and E7 oncogenes of 14 cancer-related HPV types while specifically detecting the high-risk types 16 and 18/45.
- HPV types 16 and 18 are associated with 71% of cervical cancer cases while type 45 is tied to 6% of additional cases.
- Consensus estimates for Q1 and Q2 are a loss of $0.17/share on revenues of $105M and a loss of $0.06/share on revenues of $111M, respectively.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are a loss of $0.24/share on revenues of $457.6M and earnings of $0.06/share on revenues of $533.2M, respectively.
- 348 mutual funds have positions, down from 377 a year earlier.
Cepheid launches new cervical cancer test
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 14, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 6, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs