- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU +2.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by French bank Natixis.
- Fortinet (FTNT +2.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- Veeva (VEEV +5.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- SouFun (SFUN +2.7%) and Chinese online real estate peer E-House (EJ +3.5%) have been started at Buy by Brean.
- AppliedMicro (AMCC +2.3%) has been started at Overweight by Evercore.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Wed, 1:41PM)
Alcatel Lucent : Bell Labs launches consulting division to advise industry on path to network of 2020at 4-traders.com (Wed, 5:01AM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs