- In response to congressional activity seeking a withdrawal of the recently-approved Zohydro (hydrocodone), Zogenix publishes its response to yesterday's hearing.
- Zohydro's potency is equivalent to other commercially available pain pills but without acetaminophen.
- In terms of maximum strength per pill, all other extended-release opioids have a higher dosage strength than Zohydro.
- The company offers educational tools and safeguards to ensure the safe use of Zohydro in addition to the FDA-mandated REMS.
- The company has established an External Safe Use Board of Experts to monitor the use of the product.
- Sales representatives are not compensated on volume sales.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs