- German factory orders rose 0.6% on month in February, accelerating from 0.1% in January and topping consensus that was also +0.1%.
- On year, orders +6.1% from +7.1%.
- The data adds to indications that economic growth is beginning to gain speed.
- "The German economy is pretty much on track - the start of the year might have been even better than the end of 2013," says economist Thilo Heidrich. "We see a pretty broad recovery in the eurozone, from which Germany, with its large export sector, should profit.
- The DAX is +0.2% and the euro is -0.1% at $1.3701.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs