Zynga added to Best Ideas list at Wedbush

• His Q1 and full-year estimates ahead of both the Street and company guidance, analyst Michael Pachter says management's guidance approach is one of "under-promise and over-deliver."
  • Earnings results are due on April 23.
  • ZNGA +2.6% premarket
Comments (7)
  • romilar
    , contributor
    Comments (625) | Send Message

On this news I will add today and hold for the end of month earning report. I don't like buying anything in a market so volatile, but beating estimates in this environment will bring Mattrick and Z into the better light it deserves (IMHO).

Also - as I can - adding WFC on any significant dip.

Do your diligence like your future depended on it.....Rom
    7 Apr, 08:39 AM Reply Like
  • haleiwahu
    , contributor
    Comments (3449) | Send Message

Rom - What do you consider a significant dip?
    7 Apr, 01:52 PM Reply Like
  • romilar
    , contributor
    Comments (625) | Send Message

Hale, by that I mean a price that would lower my share cost average for the entire position. That would be ideal, but not likely as it would require approximately a 20.00 per share drop in price. So the closer I get to that the better. Everything above my cost per share is a matter of relative compromise. I try to stay within a 10% increase of cps, but that is also a judgment call. Do you hold WFC or Z? I did not get my order filled today for Z......Rom
    7 Apr, 10:44 PM Reply Like
  • haleiwahu
    , contributor
    Comments (3449) | Send Message

Rom - I watch WFC for my banking stuff only. They sure made some good profits the other day. But, as much as I grumble against them, alas . . . I must admit, I am long on Z.
    13 Apr, 02:45 PM Reply Like
  • Sandy S
    , contributor
    Comment (1) | Send Message

I've been in the market all my life and, I must say as a result, I've been learning all my life. I have just retired and am loving the extra time investigating " stuff". Love the financial news of the day in my email.
    7 Apr, 12:17 PM Reply Like
  • User 20103031
    , contributor
    Comment (1) | Send Message

Re: ZNGA: the quarterly earnings estimates are irrelevant --- this is a stock in the process of re-making its business model. You have limited downside, as there is no bankruptcy risk (no debt, lots of cash); the upside is the potential to develop real money poker games, especially internationally. Stock will be "announcement" driven this year and next, if progress is made along these lines...
    7 Apr, 10:12 PM Reply Like
  • romilar
    , contributor
    Comments (625) | Send Message

Agreed User, and it is the pseudo - self fulfilling prophesy, propagated by the media mostly, in the negative that provides bargain add prices. Z (imo) has so many ways to win and so few to loose, I am adding when I can for a mid to long term hold. As you put it - "this year and next"....Rom
    8 Apr, 12:24 AM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Tools
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio:
Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
ETF Investment Guide:
Table of Contents | One Page Summary
Read about different ETF Asset Classes:
ETF Selector

Next headline on your portfolio: