- ARM (ARMH +1.8%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by Bernstein.
- Yelp (YELP +2.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by SunTrust, and cut to Neutral by UBS. Oppenheimer upgraded shares yesterday.
- FireEye (FEYE +3.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Wedbush a day after FBN did the same.
- Vipshop (VIPS +4.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse. Goldman upgraded shares last week.
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC -0.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest.
- ON Semi (ONNN +2.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by MKM.
- Web.com (WWWW +2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Craig-Hallum.
- LivePerson (LPSN -5.1%) has been cut to Hold by Benchmark.
- CACI (CACI +2.1%) has received a two-notch upgrade to Outperform from Raymond James. Shares were hit hard last week by an FY14 warning.
- JinkoSolar (JKS +6.4%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays. The firm calls Jinko a vertically-integrated cost leader, and believes the solar up-cycle is still in its early stages.
- Castlight Health (CSLT +1.3%) has received three bullish ratings and two neutral ones on underwriter coverage day.
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 23, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 20, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 11, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 4, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs