- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) expects Q1 revenue of $465M, -24% Y/Y and well below a $537.9M consensus. The company partly blames "a $26 million deferral associated with a customer trade-out program for the newly launched da Vinci Xi Surgical System."
- Intuitive is also taking a $67M pre-tax charge for "estimated costs of settling a number of product liability legal claims against the Company."
- Q1 accessories revenue is expected to fall 2% Y/Y to $255M. Da Vinci systems revenue is expected to fall 59% to $106M. Service revenue is expected to rise 11% to $104M.
- 87 da Vinci systems were shipped in Q1 (45 in the U.S.), down from 164 a year ago (115 in the U.S.).
- Full Q1 results are due on April 22.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 2, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 6, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 2, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs