- People who bought Obamacare coverage early were more likely to receive treatments for pain, depression and HIV, a study by Express Scripts (ESRX) shows.
- The data indicates that the early enrollees have more serious health problems and are older than people with employee plans.
- However, the report doesn't cover those who signed up later, who tended to be younger and presumably healthier, according to anecdotal evidence.
- More on Obamacare
- Health insurers: AET, HNT, HUM, UNH, WLP, MO
- ETFs: XLV, XHE, VHT, FXH, IHF, IHI, IYH, PTH, RYH, PSCH, RXL, RXD, XHS