- German inflation has slipped to its lowest level since August 2010, falling to 1% on year in March from 1.2% in February.
- On month, CPI rose 0.3% vs +0.5%.
- HICP +0.3% on month vs +0.5% previously. On year, HICP +0.9% vs +1%.
- All the figures were in line with consensus.
- The decline in inflation was again mainly due to a drop in prices for mineral oil products. Excluding heating and motor fuels, inflation was 1.3% on year.
- DAX futures are +0.2, while the euro is flat at $1.3891. (PR)
- ETFs: EWG, BUND, EWGS, GERJ, DBGR, DXGE, BUNL, FGM, GGOV, BUNT, HEWG