Trading halt fallout for Growlife

Comments (18)
  • ParaBellum16
    Comments (38) | Send Message

PHOT has, IMO, seen it's day in the sun. Despite a catchy trading symbol, I doubt it has much else to offer at this point. The rats are leaving the ship. If you are long, good luck. But don't worry - there will be more like this coming as the disclosures are forced, the reality is made apparent, and he mania dies. So you'll have lots of company on this site to moan with.
    It happened to the dot-coms in the late 90's. It is happening here. Deja Vu all over again.
    Jim Skelton
    The Blind Squirrel
    DISCLOSURE: I have no position in PHOT and will not trde in the issue for at least 72 hours following the posting of this message.
    11 Apr, 10:23 AM Reply Like
  • trabob
    Comments (784) | Send Message

Para, I disagree on the MJX as cannabis is here to stay, it is just a matter of who will survive, and things do not look good for PHOT, and maybe this will clean out a number of companies, which will allow better companies to survive, now which are best is the real question, and those that offer their investors present value will probably be the survivors
    11 Apr, 11:34 AM Reply Like
  • Newbigtech
    Comments (55) | Send Message

When I take a position in a stock..especially in a new industry like this, I buy enough shares so that I can sell HALF or more and make a good profit. Cover the costs of comissions in and out plus 20-50%.

After selling Phot I had shares left that were free and riding all profit.

I learned my lesson with MIOA/ Cybercare when Jim the screamer Cramer started shouting that the company was no good... I had hung on Buying from .05, .07, .35. etc and the stock reached 39.00... I never sold!

I now am the proud owner of thousands of shares valued at .0007

Dumb @$$ Me.. I could have paid my house off.

So be safe and do your own Due Diligence.
    12 Apr, 04:57 PM Reply Like
  • Chemist_2175
    Comments (12) | Send Message

Agreed. That must have hurt big time. I can only imagine the what if scenarios involved there.
    13 Apr, 08:59 AM Reply Like
  • crorec
    Comments (69) | Send Message

I mentioned I wasn't a fan of $PHOT and wouldn't buy it and I heard from all their fans, who is crying now! Investor place just urged MJ Stocks to dump NOW a few weeks ago and I mentioned it on this site, $PHOT, $CANV,$MJNA and $CBIS.
    13 Apr, 01:28 PM Reply Like
  • MaxSaxon
    Comment (1) | Send Message

RXNB and FITX are just as phony as PHOT
    11 Apr, 11:59 AM Reply Like
  • wg~
    Comments (2) | Send Message

Have you seen the build progress?
    12 Apr, 06:56 AM Reply Like
  • Chemist_2175
    Comments (12) | Send Message

Why?
    13 Apr, 08:59 AM Reply Like
  • GEAH
    Comment (1) | Send Message

I got in and out quickly last month with PHOT and made a few bucks. There were plenty of warning signs, but some people just won't listen.
    11 Apr, 12:15 PM Reply Like
  • jman66
    Comments (14) | Send Message

I have to agree with Trabob....MJ is here to stay and who will become best of breed is now up in the air. Someone eventually has to take the prize.
    11 Apr, 12:27 PM Reply Like
  • Nugz86
    Comment (1) | Send Message

Follow the money... When phot began going out of their way to make that difficult for investors, well, that was enough of a red flag for me. Sorry to all those that are now stuck, but c'mon. It was as clear as day to many to avoid.
    11 Apr, 02:19 PM Reply Like
  • stevef1086
    Comments (25) | Send Message

$CBGI - this could be huuuuge for them. Lets see how it plays out...
    11 Apr, 03:38 PM Reply Like
  • billy all
    Comments (3) | Send Message

Why CBGI?
    12 Apr, 05:21 PM Reply Like
  • max318
    Comment (1) | Send Message

Look for the big boys to start sneeking in ATRIA, WAG, big pharma, possibly Coke and Pepsie. The money is there and if the little guys are scrapping the big ones will rule.
    Don't be suprised if in the next three years if pescriptions will have to be dispensed by a licensed pharmacy like WAG.
    11 Apr, 04:43 PM Reply Like
  • Newbigtech
    Comments (55) | Send Message

Max,

The people need to bring this to a national vote. Congress will only accept if they have the K street support seen from Big Pharma, tobacco and alchohol.

California moved it's vote to the 2016 National election.. But it should be on the ballots nation wide. Legalize or Medical... we have been lied to since Nixon made it a schedule 1 drug
    12 Apr, 05:12 PM Reply Like
  • billy all
    Comments (3) | Send Message

Why CBGI?
    12 Apr, 05:21 PM Reply Like
  • traderim
    Comments (5) | Send Message

I am not the smartest person in the place I am 52 years old I do concrete work for a living its cought up with me Idont move very swell anymore one thing I do now about is mj a friend of mine at the end of January told me about mj pennie stock iam not no big wig I have read and study everything inow about mj stock I am a big fan of nvlx fitx for the long erbb cbgi for the short sell but erbb imight make it a long after the zzzz igot latf made about 4000 sense end of January I am kc boy
    13 Apr, 09:12 PM Reply Like
  • Kaiserdog76
    Comments (163) | Send Message

$GRNH had massive day. $TRTC, Vegas, Permits. Very bullish on $TRTC
    17 Apr, 01:14 AM Reply Like
DJIA (DIA) S&P 500 (SPY)
ETF Tools
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio:
Seeking Alpha's new ETF Hub
ETF Investment Guide:
Table of Contents | One Page Summary
Read about different ETF Asset Classes:
ETF Selector

Next headline on your portfolio: