- Underwriters drop the IPO price of Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) to $15 from its original range of $16 - $18. Shares currently exchange hands for $16.60 on 2M shares.
- The 40-year old company sells more than 1,100 animal health and mineral nutrition products to 2,850 customers in over 65 countries.
- Revenues for FY11 - FY13 are: $618.3M, $654.1M and $653.2M.
- Net income for the same periods: -$0.19/share, $0.10/share and $0.36/share.
- CF Ops: -$4.7M, $31.9M and $415K.
at CNBC.com (Apr 15, 2014)