- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is the subject of a criminal probe in Poland for allegedly paying doctors to promote its asthma drug Seretide.
- Authorities have charged a GSK regional manager and 11 doctors for alleged bribery from 2010-2012.
- GSK has disciplined one worker and said it is co-operating with the investigation.
- Former GSK sales rep Jarek Wisniewski was very open about the process to the BBC. "We pay doctors, they give us prescriptions. We don't pay doctors, we don't see prescriptions for our drugs," said Wisniewski.
- The probe adds to one that GSK is facing in China.
GSK investigated in Poland for alleged bribery
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 28, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 6, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 23, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 6, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs