- Ukraine retook an airfield in the eastern Donetsk region yesterday after fighting with pro-Russian militias.
- Ukrainian forces have also apparently surrounded the town of Slaviansk, which had been seized by the militias. In total, the separatists have taken over government and police buildings in up to 10 towns and cities in eastern Ukraine.
- Ukraine's action has prompted Vladimir Putin to describe the country as being on the "brink of civil war;" it has also come ahead of talks tomorrow between senior diplomats from Russia, the EU, the U.S. and Ukraine.
- Russia's Micex is -0.1%, while the USD-RUB is -0.4% at 36.095.
- More on Ukraine
- ETFs: RSX, RUSL, ERUS, RUSS, RSXJ, RBL, GUR, ESR, RUDR
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 4, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Nov 24, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Nov 7, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Sep 30, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Sep 17, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs