- ASML's (ASML) Q1 net profit almost halved to €249.1M ($344M) from €481M in Q4 but exceeded expectations of €230M. Profit in Q1 a year earlier was €96M.
- Sales slumped 24% on quarter to €1.4B, as expected. On year, revenue rose 57% from €892M.
- ASML downgraded its H1 sales forecast due to slowing revenues in Q2, saying it expects turnover of €3B including extreme ultraviolet (EUV) systems for producing smaller chips. The company's prior guidance was €3B excluding EUV products.
- "That ASML is now including EUV in its sales guidance means a difference on a yearly basis of around €500-600M, which is about 10% of sales," says ING analyst Robin van den Broek.
- Shares are -3.6% in Amsterdam. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
This was corrected on 04/16/2014 at 04:59 AM.
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Fri, 10:44AM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 6, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 26, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 4, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs