- Q1 net income from continuing operations of $232M or $0.26 per share compares to $196M or $0.21 one year ago.
- Adjusted average loans up 5.5%, with 8.9% growth in commercial, financial, and ag loans. Average deposits up 3.3%.
- Net interest income of $569M falls 3.4% Y/Y, with NIM sliding 24 bps to 3%. Noninterest income of $435M up 2.4% Y/Y, with investment banking and debt placement fees of $84M up 6.3% and mortgage servicing fees of $15M up 87.5%. Service charges on deposit accounts of $63M off 8.7%.
- Noninterest expense of $662M falls 2.8% from a year ago. Efficiency ratio is at the very top of the targeted 60-65% range (higher is worse).
- Tier 1 common equity ratio of 11.22%. 9.8M shares repurchased in Q1 (total float is 890M shares).
- Q1 results, press release
- KEY +1% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 17, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 3, 2015)
After Hours Most Active for Jan 7, 2015 : BAC, KEY, AA, BSX, QQQ, EA, AVP, AIG, MRVL, CSCO, SLXP, MSFTat Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 6, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs