- Total top line sales were $106.9M, up 16% yoy. Clinical Systems revenues were $17.3M (+38%) and Clinical Reagents revenues were $83.1M (+24%).
- The North America business fell slightly (-1%) while the International business grew 56%.
- Net loss was -$0.13/share compared to breakeven a year ago.
- 503 GeneXpert systems placed globally.
- GAAP gross margin was 50% compared to 53% yoy.
- 2014 guidance range for revenues is $446M - $461M with a loss/share between -$0.38 and -$0.43.
- (CPHD +0.7%)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs