- Core EPS plus drop income totals $0.35, beating estimates by a penny and compares to dividend of $0.32.
- As expected with the big gain in fixed income in Q1, book value per share of $9.68 bounced from $9.24 three months previous. The rebound is larger when considering the $0.32 dividend. The current price is a 9.8% discount to book.
- Interest rate spread of 1.89% is unchanged from Q4. CPR of 5.6% vs. 5.7% in Q4.
- Company cut agency portfolio size to $11.8B from $13.9B, and added $1.5B of Treasurys. Adjustment made to "reduce duration gap ... be in better position to take advantage of a possible cheapening of the Agency RMBS market." Leverage ratio of 6.32:1 compares to 6.97:1 in Q4.
- No shares repurchased during quarter vs. 5.2M bought during Q4.
- CYS +1.4% AH
- CC tomorrow at 9 ET
- Press release, Q1 results
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 24, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs