- Q1 net income of $60M of $0.15 per share compares to loss of $72.9M or $0.31 per share one year ago.
- Primary insurance in force of $157.9B down from $159.5B a year ago. Persistency (percentage of insurance remaining in force from one year prior) of 81.1% vs 78.7%. Percentage of loans delinquent (excl. bulk loans) of 7.92% compares to 10.91% one year ago.
- New insurance written in Q1 of $5.2B vs. $6.5B one year ago. Total revenue of $235.1M vs. $269.2M. Net premiums written of $218M vs. $248.5M.
- Losses incurred of $122.6M falls from $266.2M.
- CC at 10 ET
- Press release, Q1 results
- MTG +0.1% premarket