- Frontier (FTR -1.7%) has been cut to Hold by Gabelli.
- Intuit (INTU +1.8%) has been upgraded to Equal Weight by Evercore.
- HomeAway (AWAY +3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by FBR ahead of Thursday's Q1 report.
- GSV Capital (GSVC +1.1%) has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Nimble Storage (NMBL -2.1%) has been started at Underperform by DA Davidson.
- InterXion (INXN -1%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Evercore. Q1 results arrive on May 7.
- IPO underwriters have granted five bullish ratings apiece to 2U (TWOU +6.8%) and Aerohive (HIVE +1.3%).
Telecom Stock Roundup: Sprint, DISH and Charter Communications Post Disappointing Earnings Results - Analyst Blog
at Zacks.com (Nov 6, 2014)