- Q1 net revenue increased 17.6% to $180.6M for Align Technology (ALGN +0.7%) .
- Clear Aligner revenues were 168.2M (+18.8%) on 112,180 shipments +14.3%).
- $32.4M net profit versus a loss of $42M a year ago.
- Q2 guidance: Clear Aligner shipments 116.5K - 119.5K, net revenues $181.7M - $186.5M, EPS $0.36 - $0.39.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are earnings of $1.74/share on revenues of $756.3M and $2.04/share on revenues of $849.2M, respectively.
- $300M 3-year stock repurchase plan approved by BOD. $100M to be purchased in the next 12 months.
- 528 mutual funds have positions, up from 435 a year ago.
at CNBC.com (Nov 7, 2014)