- Q1 net revenue increased 17.6% to $180.6M for Align Technology (ALGN +0.7%) .
- Clear Aligner revenues were 168.2M (+18.8%) on 112,180 shipments +14.3%).
- $32.4M net profit versus a loss of $42M a year ago.
- Q2 guidance: Clear Aligner shipments 116.5K - 119.5K, net revenues $181.7M - $186.5M, EPS $0.36 - $0.39.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are earnings of $1.74/share on revenues of $756.3M and $2.04/share on revenues of $849.2M, respectively.
- $300M 3-year stock repurchase plan approved by BOD. $100M to be purchased in the next 12 months.
- 528 mutual funds have positions, up from 435 a year ago.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs