- Net product sales increased 19% yoy to $1.71B. Net income was $280M (-27.3%) or $0.66/share (-25.8%).
- Revlimid sales increased 14% to $1.14B. U.S. revenue was $642M (+13%) and International was $502M (+16%).
- Abraxane sales were $185M (+51%).
- Vidaza sales were $148M (-27%).
- Pomalyst/Imnovid sales were $136M.
- 10.7M shares were repurchased for a total cost of ~$1.7B. As of March 31 there was $407M remaining to be repurchased under the program. On April 17, the BOD authorized an additional $4B.
- CF Ops was $557M (+51.6%).
- Updated 2014 guidance includes total revenues of $7.5B, Revlimid sales of $4.9B - $5B, Abraxane sales of $850M - $900M and EPS of $4.94 - $5.18.
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)