- In-service occupancy of 92.4% is down from 92.9% at the end of 2013, up from 89.6% a year ago. Same property cash basis NOI up 2.3%. Rental rates up 3.1% on a cash basis. Leasing costs of $1.97 per foot.
- The company lowers full-year 2014 FFO per share guidance by $0.02, with the range now $1.09-$1.19. Average quarter-end in-service occupancy rate is cut 0.5% on both ends, now at 92.0-93.0%.
- CEO Bruce Duncan: "Prospective tenants are active across our markets seeking facilities to grow their businesses or enhance supply chain efficiencies. We are positioned to grow cash flow as we increase occupancy in our existing portfolio and lease-up our new investments."
- Keycorp downgrades First Industrial (FR -2.1%) to Hold from Buy.
- Previously: First Industrial Realty Trust FFO misses by $0.03, beats on revenue
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 1, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 12, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 21, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 25, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs