- Global equities are mostly lower as the tension in Ukraine continues to ratchet up.
- However, Japan's Nikkei rose 0.2% following weaker-than-expected core inflation data, which has buoyed hopes that the Bank of Japan will increase its bond-buying program.
- Elsewhere in Asia, Hong Kong -1.5%, China -1%, India -0.7%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 -0.6%, London -0.2%, Paris -0.4%, Frankfurt -0.9%, Milan -0.8%, Madrid -0.9%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.2%. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.15%
World shares hit by increasing tension in Ukraine
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs