- Down over 7% much of the day, VirnetX (VHC) erased its losses on heavy volume in the last hour to finish up 9.3%.
- Chatter points to an Apple/Motorola ruling issued today in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit that alludes to issues between VirnetX and Apple.
- Supporters believe the language bolsters VHC expert testimony in that company's dispute with Apple.
- After hours, VHC up another 3.3% to $16.55.
- Previously: VirnetX/Apple: What Does Apple Owe?
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Sep 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 24, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Apr 11, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Feb 22, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs