- Economic net income of $1.18 per share, with $0.71 net spread and dollar roll income vs. expectations of $0.68. Q1 dividend was $0.65.
- Book value per share of $24.49 after $0.65 dividend is up from $23.93 at the end of last year.
- Size of agency MBS portfolio is $70.5B, up from $68.2B at the end of last year. $352M invested in other mortgage REITs - produced $49M, or $0.14 per share gain from dividends and appreciation during Q.
- 7.6x "at risk" leverage as of the March 31 vs. 7.5x at end of 2013.
- Portfolio CPR of 7% down from 8% a quarter ago. Adjusted net interest spread of 1.59% is up 17 basis points.
- 3.4M shares repurchased - 1% of the float - during quarter at average price of $22.10. Since the end of 2012, company has repurchased 46.3M shares, or 12% of the float.
- CIO Kain: "We remain optimistic ... To this point, April has been a very good month."
- CC tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: American Capital Agency Corp. EPS of -$0.41
- Source: Press Release
- AGNC flat AH
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 20, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Mar 26, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Feb 21, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Dec 7, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs