- Both companies bypass policy of not commenting on market rumors to issue press releases denying having discussions with each other.
- Up 7.3% yesterday on rumored buyout interest, NorthStar (NRF) is off 5.8% in premarket action. Down 3% yesterday, ARCP is up 1% premarket.
- Source (American Realty): Press Release
- Source (NorthStar): Press Release
- Previously: More on possible ARCP/NRF hookup
NorthStar, American Realty deny acquisition talks
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs