- Apple (AAPL) has filed to offer 2017 and 2019 floating-rate notes, and 2017, 2019, 2021, 2024, and 2044 fixed-rate notes. (prospectus)
- The company doesn't disclose an offering size, but it's expected to raise ~$17B - a level on par with last year's debt offering.
- Separately, Apple has updated its MacBook Air lineup to feature slightly faster Intel Haswell CPUs - the entry-level model now has a 1.4GHz. dual-core Core i5 chip, improved from a 1.3GHz. chip - and (more importantly) has cut prices across the board by $100.
- An 11" MacBook Air with a 128GB SSD now goes for $899, and the 256GB model for $1,099. The 13"/128GB model goes for $999, and the 13"/256GB model for $1,199.
- Apple had March quarter Mac revenue of $5.5B (+1% Y/Y) on the back of 4.1M unit sales. A 12" retina MacBook Air is reportedly due later this year.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 5:40PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 5:32PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 2:05PM)
Video at CNBC.com (Thu, 11:00AM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 4:59PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs