- Broadcast network dollar volume ordered at the media industry's Upfront meetings will fall 2% this year, forecasts JP Morgan.
- Cable network revenue is expected to rise 3%.
- Last year, Upfront broadcast revenue fell 2.1% to $9.1B and cable revenue rose 5% to $9.8B.
- Stratification within the cable sector will benefit the top-rated networks, according to buyers.
- Related stocks: DIS, FOXA, CBS, CMCSA, DISCA, SNI, MSG, AMCX, VIAB, CRWN, TWX, OUTD
All eyes on media industry's Upfront meetings
From other sites
at MarketRealist.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 20, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs