- Shares of IsoRay (ISR +38.2%) are up big on average volume in apparent response to its press release about the publication of its peer-reviewed study on the use of Cesium-131 seeds for the treatment of gynecologic cancer.
- The Wooten study has been available online since February 17 in the Gynecologic Oncology journal (pp 268 - 273). The study involved 14 patients and the investigators conclude that Cs-131 is a therapeutic option for appropriately selected patients.
- According to IsoRay's March 14, 2014 prospectus supplement, the FDA approved Cs-131 for the treatment of all solid tumor applications in 2003.
- Share prices emerged from their eight-year downtrend only a couple of months ago.
- Retail investors should tread carefully here.
Irrational exuberance is alive and well with IsoRay
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs