- Adjusted EPS of $0.39 is up 8% Y/Y on revenues of $1.04B, up 21%. Fee revenue of $878M gained 13%.
- Leasing Services revenue of $270.4M up 18%. Property & Facility Management revenue of $247.8M up 20%.
- LaSalle Investment Management raised $930M of equity commitments.
- 5% increase in semi-annual dividend to $0.23/share, reflecting an annual yield of 0.39%.
- Americas revenue of $447.3M up 25%, EMEA revenue of $311.8M up 22%, Asia-Pacific revenue of $214.6M up 21%.
- JLL 2.7%.
- Q1 supplemental slides.
- Earlier: Q1 results.
- Other commercial players: CBRE Group (CBG +0.3%), Kennedy-Wilson (KW +0.3%).
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 25, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 20, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs