- Stocks aren't moving a whole lot following a pretty much as-expected FOMC statement, with another $10B added to the taper and the committee sticking to its story that the winter economic slowdown was due to the winter. S&P 500 (SPY +0.1%), Nasdaq 100 (QQQ).
- The 10-year Treasury yield ticks higher by one basis point, now off two bps on the session to 2.67%. TLT +0.3%
- Gold slips about $5 per ounce to $1,291.70. GLD -0.4%
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, SBND, TLH, IEI, DLBS, TYO, DTYS, VGLT, BIL, UST, UBT, SHV, VGIT, TBX, VGSH, TLO, SCHO, GSY, TENZ, ITE, DTYL, SCHR, LBND, TYD, TYBS, DTUL, SST, TUZ, DTUS, TBZ, FIVZ, DFVL, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
- S&P 500 ETFs: SPY, SH, SSO, SDS, VOO, IVV, SPXU, UPRO, SPXL, RSP, RWL, EPS, BXUB, TRND, SFLA, SPLX, BXUC, BXDB