- Lloyds' (LYG) Q1 underlying pretax profit climbed 22% to £1.8B.
- Statutory pretax profit dropped to £1.37B ($2.31B) from £2.04B, which included gains from the sale of government securities. Consensus was £1.7B.
- Net interest income rose 10% to £2.81B.
- Net income fell to £1.15B from £1.53B.
- Impairment charges dropped 57% to £431M, costs -5% to £2.3B.
- Tier 1 ratio rose to 10.7% from 10.3% at the end of 2013; leverage 4.5%.
- Lloyds expects to float 25% of its TSB division by the end of June, and to apply for permission to restart dividend payments in H2.
- Shares are +3.5% in London. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 2, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs