- Adjusted FFO of $132.7M up 27.6% from a year ago (ARCT purchase). Adjusted FFO per share of $0.64 up 6.7%. Revenue of $221.6M up 26.3%.
- Portfolio of 4,208 properties in 49 states and Puerto Rico, leased to 211 commercial tenants in 47 industries. Average remaining lease term of about 10.8 years.
- Occupancy of 98.3% vs. 97.7% one year ago. Same store rents up 1.5% Y/Y.
- $656.7M invested in 337 new properties in Q1. 11 properties sold for $12.7M, with gain on sale of $3.9M. $1.29B of $1.5B credit facility available.
- The Monthly Dividend Company (O) up 1.2% premarket
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Realty Income AFFO in-line, beats on revenue