- Adjusted FFO of $62.7M up 10% Y/Y. AFFO per share of $0.51 up 4.1%.
- Portfolio occupancy of 98.2% up from 97.8% one year ago.
- 47 properties acquired during Q1 for $94M with initial cash yield of 7.7%. Four properties sold for $11.2M with gains on sale of $1.2M.
- 2014 FFO guidance is boosted to $1.95-$2.00 from $1.94-$1.99 previously. AFFO guidance of $2.01-$2.06.
- CC at 10:30 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: National Retail Properties EPS and revenue in-line
- NNN -1.5%
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs