- Adjusted FFO of $62.7M up 10% Y/Y. AFFO per share of $0.51 up 4.1%.
- Portfolio occupancy of 98.2% up from 97.8% one year ago.
- 47 properties acquired during Q1 for $94M with initial cash yield of 7.7%. Four properties sold for $11.2M with gains on sale of $1.2M.
- 2014 FFO guidance is boosted to $1.95-$2.00 from $1.94-$1.99 previously. AFFO guidance of $2.01-$2.06.
- CC at 10:30 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: National Retail Properties EPS and revenue in-line
- NNN -1.5%
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs