- LinkedIn (LNKD) expects Q2 revenue of $500M-$505M, below a $505.1M consensus, and 2014 revenue of $2.06B-$2.08B, below a $2.11B consensus.
- The company expects Q2 adjusted EBITDA of $118M-$120M, up from Q1's $116.7M, which beat guidance of $106M-$108M. Full-year adjusted EBITDA guidance has been raised to $505M-$510M from $490M.
- Talent Solutions (jobs, 58% of revenue) revenue rose 50% Y/Y in Q1 after growing 53% in Q4. Marketing solutions (ads, 22% of revenue) rose 36% vs. 38% in Q4, and subscriptions (20% of revenue) rose 46% vs. 48%.
- The U.S. produced 60% of revenue vs. 61% in Q4. Costs/expenses rose 57% Y/Y (above rev. growth of 46%) to $474M on the back of big increases in sales/marketing and R&D spend.
- LNKD -1.9% AH. Some bad news has been priced in over the last few months.
- Q1 results, PR
at Investor's Business Daily (Thu, 5:43PM)