- Japan's unemployment rate held steady at 3.6% in March, as expected (PR)
- Overall household spending jumped 7.2% on year after dropping 2.5% in February and blew past consensus of +1%. The likelihood is that consumers rushed to make purchases before a hike in sales tax to 8% from 5% went into effect on April 1. (PR)
- The impact of the tax rise may not be as strong as feared, as auto makers and major department-stores yesterday reported smaller-than-expected declines in April sales.
- The Nikkei is +0.6%, while the USD-JPY is +0.15 at ¥102.48.
- ETFs: DXJ, EWJ, FXY, YCS, JGBS, JGBD, DFJ, NKY, JYN, DBJP, EZJ, EWV, YCL, SCJ, DXJS, JPNL, JSC, ITF, JGBL, JPP, JGBT, JPNS, JGBB, HEWJ, FJP, DXJH, DXJT, DXJC, DXJR, DXJF
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 27, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 3, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 13, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs