- Revenue of $383.7M up 19% Q/Q, with non-GAAP pre-tax income of 57.6M up from $19.8M. Market Making revenue of $277.3M is up 19% Q/Q, with pre-tax income of $76M up 59%.
- With $185M of principal repayment during Q1, and another $50M since, KCG pays off and terminates its credit facility.
- Tangible book value per share of $10.85.
- Company announces $150M buyback program.
- CC at 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: KCG Holdings beats by $0.14
- Shares +7.7% premarket
Knight Capital +7.7% after big beat and buyback
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jul 28, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (May 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs