- Fluor (FLR) -3.3% premarket after posting sharp Y/Y declines in Q1 earnings and revenues, missing analyst expectations.
- Q1 revenue was $5.4B, down from $7.2B in the year-ago quarter due primarily to significantly lower in revenue from the Industrial and Infrastructure segment’s mining and metals business line.
- Oil and Gas segment profit rose 32% Y/Y to $138M, on $2.7B in revenue.
- New orders for the quarter hit a record $10.7B, including $8.8B in oil and gas; consolidated backlog at quarter's end rose to $40.2B from $37.5B a year ago.
- Cut FY 2014 EPS guidance to $4.10-$4.45 from $4.10-$4.60 and $4.40 analyst consensus estimate.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 2, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 29, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 22, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs