- Net increase in net assets from operations of $82.1M or $0.26 per share vs. $44.4M and $0.20 per share one year ago.
- Net investment income of $98.5M or $0.31 per share vs. $59.6M and $0.26 a year ago. Quarterly dividend is in the area of $0.33.
- Net asset value per share of $10.68 off a nickel from the end of Q4 after payment of dividend.
- Debt-to-equity ratio of 67.9% up from 48% at the end of Q4. "Our objective is to grow net investment income per share in the coming quarters by focusing on matched-book funding to finance disciplined and accretive originations across our diversified lines of business."
- Q1 investment highlights: Enters the aircraft leasing sector with $92.6M investment in Echelon; enters the "peer-to-peer" online direct lending industry with roughly a $40M investment; launched a Prospect senior loan strategic initiative (PSEN) as a yield enhancement for business. Closing on PSEN expected in a few months.
- CC at 11 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Prospect Capital misses by $0.01, misses on revenue
- PSEC +0.1% AH