- Core earnings of $5.7M or $0.48 per share vs $5.9M and $0.45 in Q4. Estimated taxable REIT income of $5.2M or $0.43. Quarterly dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $13.38 down from $14.28 after payment of dividend. Last night's close of $13.23 is $0.15 below book.
- Leverage of 7.95:1 rises from 4.9:1. Agency portfolio valued at about $1.2B, non-agency at $284.6M. At end of Q4, it was $801.8M and $284.3M.
- Net interest margin of 2.04% rises 26 basis points.
- CPR on agency holdings of 3.13% vs. 4%.
- No buybacks this quarter after Phil Goldstein calls off the (Bull)dogs. About 1.5M shares remain in the repurchase authorization. Legal and advisory fees associated with Goldstein's proxy contest of $226K.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Javelin Mortgage Investment EPS of $0.48
- JMI -1% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 9, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs