- Shares of Gentiva Health Services (GTIV +15.5%) are up in modest volume this morning after the company reported Q1 results.
- Net revenues: $487.5M (+17.3%); home health: $256M (+8.4%); hospice: $174.4M (-2.8%); community care: $57.1M; gross profit: $214.4M (+10.5%); operating income: $16.4M (-51.9%); EPS: $0.01 vs ($6.73); quick assets (ex-A/R): $62.9M (-27.7%); cash burn: ($17.7M) (+14.1%).
- Net revenues by payer source: Medicare: $372M (+3.2%); Medicaid/local gov: $71.1M (+288.5%); commercial: $44.4M (+20.4%).
- Home health episodes: 82.6K (+14.4%); revenue/episode: $2.7K (-5.6%).
- Hospice patient days: 1.168M (+1.9%).
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 9, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 14, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs