- Talisman Energy (TLM +7.2%) shoots higher after posting strong Q1 earnings, helped by higher North American gas and liquids prices, increased liquids volumes and a gain on the sale of assets.
- Q1 production from ongoing operations totaled 360K boe/day, up 6% Y/Y; overall liquids production rose 10% to 142K boe/day, with North American liquids volumes up 45%.
- Completed the C$1.5B sale of part of its western Canadian shale properties to Malaysia’s Petronas during the quarter and used the proceeds to cut net debt by nearly $1B; says it expects to sell C$2B more in assets over the next 18 months.
- Realized natural gas prices overall gained 8% Y/Y.
- Cash flow rose 19% to $616M.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Benzinga.com (Dec 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 17, 2014)
After Hours Most Active for Dec 16, 2014 : CVEO, QQQ, RFP, MW, TLM, TGT, DGRW, XOM, TVIX, XIV, AAPL, QCOMat Nasdaq.com (Dec 16, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs