- Talisman Energy (TLM +7.2%) shoots higher after posting strong Q1 earnings, helped by higher North American gas and liquids prices, increased liquids volumes and a gain on the sale of assets.
- Q1 production from ongoing operations totaled 360K boe/day, up 6% Y/Y; overall liquids production rose 10% to 142K boe/day, with North American liquids volumes up 45%.
- Completed the C$1.5B sale of part of its western Canadian shale properties to Malaysia’s Petronas during the quarter and used the proceeds to cut net debt by nearly $1B; says it expects to sell C$2B more in assets over the next 18 months.
- Realized natural gas prices overall gained 8% Y/Y.
- Cash flow rose 19% to $616M.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 3, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs