- Zillow (Z) guides on its CC for Q2 revenue of $75.5M-$76.5M, above a $71.8M consensus. Full-year revenue guidance has been hiked to $304M-$308M from $288M-$294M (consensus is at $294.8M). Full-year EBITDA guidance is now at $48M-$50M (up $10M at the midpoint).
- Q1 results beat estimates on the back of a 72% Y/Y increase in Marketplace revenue to $53.4M (real estate +77%, mortgages +45%), and a 62% increase in Display (ad) revenue to $12.9M.
- As expected, Zillow spent aggressively: Sales/marketing spend rose to $34.9M from $19.8M a year ago, R&D spend to $17M from $10.6M, and G&A to $14.7M from $8.2M.
- 4,654 Premier Agent subs were added, raising the total to 52,968. ARPU +6% Q/Q and +10% Y/Y to $286. Average monthly unique users +51% to 70.7M.
- Trulia (TRLA) is following Zillow higher.
- Q1 results, PR, datasheet, prepared remarks
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 27, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 12, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 24, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs