- German industrial production fell 0.5% on month in March after rising 0.6% in February and missed consensus for an increase of 0.2%.
- On year, output +3% vs +4.7% in February.
- Breakdown: construction -2.2%, intermediate goods -0.9%, consumer goods +0.5%, energy +1.8%.
- The euro takes a bit of a dive and is now flat at $1.3913, while DAX futures are also little changed. (PR)
- ETFs: EWG, BUND, EWGS, DBGR, GERJ, DXGE, BUNL, FGM, BUNT, GGOV, HEWG
German industrial output surprisingly drops
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Tue, 11:06AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs