- FFO of $2.1M or $0.05 per share (up 42% Q/Q)
- Revenue of $18.1M (up 9%)
- Estimated NAV of $20.35 (up $0.14). NAV is based on estimated value of properties. Book value per share of $16.90 slips from $17.06.
- Portfolio size of 5,748 properties, with 327 additional ones leased in Q1.
- Occupancy rate of stabilized properties of 95% (from 93%).
- Occupancy rate of total portfolio of 92% (88%)
- Average monthly rent of $1,163 ($1,162)
- 155,657 shares repurchased at average price of $15.66 each.
- CC at 10 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Silver Bay Realty misses by $0.02, misses on revenue
- SBY no trades premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 9, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs