- Jefferies upgrades AmREIT (AMRE +1.5%) to Buy, and sets a $19 PT.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN +0.6%) is upgraded by Macquarie to Neutral.
- PennyMac Financial Services (PFSI +5.8%) is upgraded to Buy at Compass Point with $18.50 PT after Q1 results yesterday.
- Raymond James ups Main Street Capital (MAIN +0.3%) to Outperform with $34PT ahead of its quarterly earnings.
- CommonWealth REIT (CWH +1.2%) is downgraded to Sell by Stifel Nicolaus. Earlier: CommonWealth REIT beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- UBS downgrades Deusteche Bank (DB +1.4%) to Neutral.
- Provident Financial Holdings (PROV -0.1%) is downgraded to Underperform by Raymond James.
- Evercore Partners downgrades Zion Bancorp (ZION +1.4%) to Equal Weight with $28 PT.
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life (FGL +0.3%) is cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse
at CNBC.com (Jul 10, 2014)