- Brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss disclose that they've chosen to list Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust (BITCN) on Nasdaq, as the fund slowly moves toward public approval.
- “The fact that the S.E.C. has allowed the S-1 to progress this far is an indication that it may actually happen,” says Wedbush's Gil Luria.
- The fund would buy one Bitcoin for every five shares; management fees are as yet undecided.
- The brothers' own index was valuing a single Bitcoin at $443 today.
- Previously: Report: Prospects for Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF approval look good