- Asian shares trade mixed while European equities and U.S. stock futures drop.
- The factors that are affecting trading include falling inflation in China and continued industrial deflation, weak German trade figures, disappointing earnings reports in Europe - including those ArcelorMittal and Telefonica - and the situation in Ukraine.
- Japan +0.3%, Hong Kong +0.1%, China -0.2%, India +2.6%.
- Stoxx Europe 600 -0.4%, London -0.3%, Paris -0.6%, Frankfurt -0.3%, Milan -0.7%, Madrid -0.6%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.2%. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq -0.3%